The Smart Solution for Your Home, and Your Peace of Mind
Don’t leave your biggest investment — your home — unprotected against one of nature’s most destructive forces — water.
- A major safety concern for homeowners today is protection from water/flooding.
- Water weakens foundations, rots timbers and damages appliances and furniture.
- Heavy snow and rain storms along with downed trees on power lines can leave you without power.
- Rolling black outs during heavy power usage times will leave you without power.
- Edison Utilities warns that you should never enter into a flooded basement to turn off power, but instead call your local fire department for assistance.
- The EPA states all it takes is 24 – 48 hours for mold and fungus to grow.
- Time and again appliances that are subject to wet and damp basements begin to rust out.
- Furnace replacement due to flood damage averages $4,820.00
Just 5 minutes of lost power or a failed sump pump during a storm can result in 90 gallons of excess water in your home. After 1 hour without your sump pump working, your home takes on 1,000 gallons of unwanted water. This amount of water is enough to fill two 8′ x 8′ x 3′ hot tubs.
|How powerful is the pumping capacity? (In gallons per hour at a 5′ height.)||1700 GPH||3500 GPH|
|Does it run intermittently for days on a single charge?||1 Day||7 Days|
|Does it have a “Unique” installation of a separate dedicated line which has the capacity to remove twice as much water? (A single discharge line just isn’t functional when you need to move a lot of water in a shorter amount of time.)||No||Yes|
|Does it automatically switch to battery power when your AC power fails?||No||Yes|
|Does it know when there is an increased demand on your sump pump during heavy water intake and will it automatically start up as a second pump?||No||Yes|
|Will it automatically start recharging once power has been restored?||Yes||Yes|
|Does it continuously monitor battery and power conditions?||No||Yes|
|Does it have an anti-clogging ability?||No||Yes|
|Is it capable of pumping and charging the battery simultaneously?||No||Yes|
|Does it have an all Cast Iron pump construction?||No||Yes|