Helping the Youth of America
Our children are paving the road to our future. Knowing that a child can never have too much in the way of safety, love and support has encouraged Ohio State Waterproofing to wholeheartedly participate and initiate events that nurture our youth.
- BeechBrook – Organize a Santa visit with Christmas gifts for all of the children
- Nordonia Teen Institute
- Save the Children – Donations to help children in need
Finding a Cure
Effort is continually being made by medical professionals to find cures for illness and to preserve the health of our people. We proudly donate to organizations funding these efforts. That is part of our commitment to making every tomorrow even more promising than today.
- Crohn’s – Donations of items for auction at the Monte Carlo Invitation
- Alzheimers Foundation – Donations in Memory of W. Barrett
- United Cerebral Palsy – Donations and sponsorship for their annual golf outing
- Epilepsy Foundation – Donations and sponsorship for the Tim Taylor Pro-Am Golf Invitational
Supporting Those Who Protect and Serve
We are proud to have our business serve the people who protect our communities with their lives every day. Ohio State Waterproofing openly gives to those people and organizations that protect and serve our nation.
- Ohio FBINAA
- Northern Ohio Fire Fighters Association
Other Charitable Support
Ohio State Waterproofing takes time to give to the causes that touch our hearts every day. Whether it be through existing charities and organizations that are important to our people, or through programs that we create in-house, we are constantly looking for new ways to contribute to our communities.
- Catholic Charities – Donations, job fairs, and meetings to find new ways to offer support
- All Different Charities – Donations and contributions to assist many local charities