HEALTH & SAFETY IS OUR #1 PRIORITY
Ohio State Waterproofing is continuing to monitor all available information surrounding COVID-19, and our thoughts and support continue to be with those affected across the world.
Although there are no further updates while we await further social distancing and additional business closure information via public health authorities, please review the information below for staying informed during this rapidly evolving situation.
– Ohio State Waterproofing is known for being very friendly and professional, and that will never change. With that as a given, we have asked our employees not to reach out to shake your hand when they arrive. This is out of an abundance of caution for you, as well as our employees during this unprecedented time.
– We are monitoring around-the-clock updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local health officials. Knowledge is power, and we’re staying informed and on top of this developing situation.
– Planning for the unexpected is part of our plan. We always have systems and procedures in place to ensure we can do our job and keep customers safe and comfortable, while minimizing exposure to any health risks for you and our employees.
– We understand that the services we provide are critical to maintaining the stability and health of you and your home, and we are prepared to continue providing our services.
– Our employees are encouraged to stay home if they are not feeling well. If they have symptoms, they are required to stay home. If you see an Ohio State Waterproofing employee wearing a mask, or taking other protective measures, that does not mean they are sick, we have provided these purely for peace of mind and prevention.
– Along the same lines, if someone in your home or at your workplace is ill, we ask that you let us know of the situation so that we can respond appropriately.
PROTECT YOURSELF, YOUR LOVED ONES AND YOUR CUSTOMERS.
We encourage all Ohio State Waterproofing customers and employees to take advantage of the excellent safety tips provided by the CDC. For clear advice on how to protect yourself and your family, click here to see what the experts suggest.
As this COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, we will adjust our plans and procedures accordingly, and will keep you updated on any necessary changes. Rest assured, Ohio State Waterproofing’s concern for the well-being of our customers, employees, and community will never change. We are here to provide you our services and continuing support!
CONTACT OHIO STATE WATERPROOFING: (330) 467-1055