Ohio State Home Services is one of the only providers of waterproofing in Ohio with technicians certified by the National Association of Waterproofing Contractors. Our service extends beyond our thousands of satisfied homeowners. We have also done extensive work for schools, churches, the NASA Lewis Research Center and the US Naval Weapons Station. Our unique, safe and 100% effective waterproofing method has been endorsed by authorities across the nation.
Ohio State Home Services is a member of:
- National Association of Waterproofing Contractors
- National Association of the Remodeling Industry
- National Association of Home Builders
- National Home Improvement Council
- The Building Industries Association
Reviewed and Evaluated Waterproofing Care Services
- Ohio State Home Services is approved for work by the Federal Housing Authority (FHA) as well as an ever-increasing number of city and state governmental agencies.
- We have support of major financial institutions and consumer advocacy groups.
Ohio State Home Services was recognized by Arthur Anderson & Co. and “Corporate Cleveland Magazine” as a Leadership 2000 company based on unique customer service and business skills.