Basement Waterproofing, Crawl Space Waterproofing and Foundation Repair
Ohio State Waterproofing is the areas premier basement waterproofing, basement ventilation, crawl space waterproofing and foundation repair company. In an area with so many historic homes, it is a good idea to have your home inspected and if needed waterproofed by a professional. Ohio State Waterproofing provides services in and around the metro area, as well as Mentor. Contact Ohio State Waterproofing for a FREE consultation for your Wet Basements. Ohio State Waterproofing has provided quality service with over 80,000 successful waterproofing and foundation repair installations and satisfied customers since our inception in 1978. Ohio State Waterproofing’s philosophy for success is to provide honest, courteous and guaranteed service to every customer. Our reputation reflects this. Our well-trained waterproofing technicians are dedicated to complete customer satisfaction. This is achieved through fast, efficient processes as well as teamwork throughout this organization. You will always find a friendly representative willing to meet your needs at Ohio State Waterproofing. We are a full-service company that handles problems ranging from patching cracks to rebuilding basements. In addition, we hold three patents related to waterproofing that makes us unique in the industry. These patents and our experience allow us to be able to do what every other waterproofer can do, but no one else can do what we do.
Facts About Parma, OH
“Greenbriar” (1806–1826) In 1806, the area that would eventually become Parma and Parma Heights was originally surveyed by Abraham Tappan, a surveyor for the Connecticut Land Company, and was known as Township 6 – Range 13. This designation gave the town its first identity in the Western Reserve. Soon after, Township 6 – Range 13 was commonly referred to as “Greenbriar,” supposedly for the rambling bush that grew there. Benajah Fay, his wife Ruth Wilcox Fay, and their ten children, arrivals from Lewis County, New York, were the first settlers in 1816. It was then that Greenbriar, under a newly organized government seat under Brooklyn Township, began attending to its own governmental needs. Parma, city, Cuyahoga county, northeastern Ohio, U.S., a southern suburb of Cleveland. Settled by New Englanders in 1816, it was known as Greenbriar until 1826, when it became the township of Parma, named for the Italian city. A small section seceded to form Parma Heights in 1911, and in 1924 the remainder of the township became the village of Parma. After a 1931 proposal for annexation to Cleveland was defeated, Parma was organized (1931) as a city. Because of industrial expansion during World War II and postwar urban flight from Cleveland to the suburbs, Parma’s population increased more than fivefold between 1940 and 1960. Manufactures now include automotive parts, tools, and dies. Pop. (2000) 85,655; (2010) 81,601. Geography Parma is southwest of Cleveland; it is bounded by Cleveland and Brooklyn on the north, Brooklyn Heights, and Seven Hills on the east, North Royalton and Broadview Heights on the south, and Brook Park, Middleburg Heights, and Parma Heights on the west. According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 20.07 square miles (51.98 km2), of which 20.02 square miles (51.85 km2) is land and 0.05 square miles (0.13 km2) is water. Two major changes and developments have recently occurred regarding two principal sites within the city: The West Creek Preservation Agency has worked to preserve various historic and natural sites in the city, including the Henninger House and the West Creek Watershed. Henninger House, built in 1849 and the oldest standing home in Parma, is planned to be part of the proposed Quarry Creek Historic District. Economy During the population boom between 1950 and 1980, Parma’s commercial sector grew to match its residential sector. Since the 1950s, Parma has fostered the growth of many small businesses and been an operating hub for such well-known companies as General Motors, the Union Carbide Research Center (now GrafTech International-CLOSED as of 2017) and Cox Cable Television.
WHERE TO FIND US:
365 Highland Road Macedonia, OH
44056 (330) 467-1055